What’s Rhodiola Rosea extract?
Rhodiola is an herb that grows in the cold, mountainous regions of Europe and Asia.
Its roots are considered adaptogens, meaning they help your body adapt to stress when consumed.
Rhodiola is also known as arctic root or golden root, and its scientific name is Rhodiola rosea.
Its root contains more than 140 active ingredients, the two most potent of which are rosavin and salidroside.
People in Russia and Scandinavian countries have used rhodiola to treat anxiety, fatigue and depression for centuries.
Rhodiola rosea Extract
Rhodiola Rosea L
Red Brown powder
Salidroside 1%~10%, Rosavin1%~5%, Rosavins 1%~5%, 1%Salidroside+3% Rosavins
1. Rhodiola Rosea Extract has anti-aging, anti-anoxia, anti-fatigue and anti-stimulus effects;
2. Used as tonic and sexual elixir for both man and woman;
3. Significantly allow for improvements in athletic performance;
4. Rhodiola Rosea Extract affects from boosting immune function to enhance memory to improve recovery from exercise;
5. Helps to reduce hyperglycemia visibly.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and direct sunlight
24 months if sealed and stored properly
Certificate of Analysis
Assay(on dry basis)
Salidroside ≥ 4%
Appearance & Color
Brown Fine Powder
Odor & Taste
Water & Ethanol
95% Through 80 Mesh
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
Negative in 10g
Negative in 25g
Negative in 25g
Packing and Storage
Inside: Double-deck plastic bag, outside: Neutral cardboard barrel & Leave in the shady and cool dry place.
2 years when stored properly