1. Product name: Resveratrol 98%
2. Botanical source: Polygonum cuspidatum sibeb.et zucc.
3. Biogenic origin: Wild in central and southern China
4. CAS NO.: 501-36-0
5. Specification: 10%-98% trans-resveratrol
6. Molecular formula: C14H12O3
7. Molecular Weight: 228.25
8. Characters: white powder with slight yellow cast
9. Solubility: Easily soluble in ether,chlorofrom, methanol,ethanol,acetone etc.
10. Usage: Pharmaceuticals, healthcares and cosmetics
Resveratrol is a naturally occurring phytoalexin produced by some higher plants in response to injury or fungal infection. Phytoalexins are chemical substances produced by plants as a defense against infection by pathogenic microorganisms, such as fungi. Alexin is from the Greek, meaning to ward off or to protect. Resveratrol may also have alexin-like activity for humans. Epidemiological, in vitro and animal studies suggest that a high resveretrol intake is associated with a reduced incidence of cardiovascular disease, and a reduced risk for cancer.
1. To increase sperm secretion and stimulate sexual desire
2. To have antiarrhythmic action and to relieve asthma
3. To lower blood pressure and relax vascular smooth
4. To dry dampness and kill worms
5. To expel cold and the wind, to warm the kidney and strengthen the yin
6. Antifugal and antivirotic