Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) polysaccharides
10% - 50% polysaccharides, 10%-30% Beta-glucan
Loss on Drying<5%, Ash<9%, Sieve Analysis: 80 mesh As<1.0ppm, Pb<1.5ppm, Hg<0.1ppm, Cd<0.1ppm
Origin from 100% pure Reishi, yellow-brown fine powder soluble to water,moisture absorption easily
1kg/bag,5kg/bag,10kg/bag,25kg/drum(or according to the customers)
Fruit body, Mycelium
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), commonly known as Ling Zhi in Chinese, is a herbal mushroom known to have many health benefits,it act as a rare invigorant to build up body and improve organs functions to prevent diseases and Ganoderma lucidum contains Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide, Ganoderma lucidum acid, triterpene, adenosii Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide mainly contains Beta glucan, triterpene ganodenic acid, dextran.
1. Enhance immunoregulation, promotes metabolism;
2. prolong life and anti-aging, improve the skin care;
3. Used to removing anxiety, anti-fatigue, anti-insomnia, anti amnesia, improve sleep;
4.Anti-tumor and anti radiation, inhibit tumor growth,prevent postoperative recurrence;
5.protect liver and enhance detoxification, improving liver function and repairing of liver tissue injury;
6. Anti-cardiovascular diseases via germanium eliminating toxins from blood, anti-hypertension, lower blood sugar and cholesterol.
1 . As active ingredients of drugs for cardiovascular disease, immunity enhancer, anti-aging and all kinds of free radical-related diseases, it is widely used in the fields of pharmaceutical and health products;
2. As active ingredients of products for anti-aging, it is widely used in cosmetics industry.