Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) polysaccharides
polysaccharides 10% - 50%,Triterpene 1% - 20%
Loss on Drying<5%, Ash<9%, Sieve Analysis: 80 mesh As<1.0ppm, Pb<1.5ppm, Hg<0.1ppm, Cd<0.1ppm
Origin from 100% pure Reishi, yellow-brown fine powder soluble to water,moisture absorption easily
1kg/bag,5kg/bag,10kg/bag,25kg/drum(or according to the customers)
For over 2000 years Reishi mushrooms (Ganoderma lucidum) have been recognized by Chinese medical professionals as a valuable remedy. Its Chinese name Lingzhi, means "spiritual potency". Reishi mushrooms are regarded by the Chinese as the "Medicine of Kings". Dr. Shi-Jean Lee, the most famous Chinese medical doctor of the Ming Dynasty, strongly endorsed the effectiveness of Reishi in his famous book, Ban Chao Gang Moo ("Great Pharmacopoeia"). He stated that the "long-term taking of Reishi (Lingzhi) will build a strong, healthy body and assure a long life."
Scientists have isolated several chemicals in Reishi that have pharmacological (medicinal) effects on the body, amongst which are polysaccharides, which have been shown to help the body fight cancerous tumors and also stimulate the immune system to combat infections and viruses.
1. Enhance immunoregulation, promotes metabolism;
2. prolong life and anti-aging, improve the skin care;
3. Used to removing anxiety, anti-fatigue, anti-insomnia, anti amnesia, improve sleep;
4.Anti-tumor and anti radiation, inhibit tumor growth,prevent postoperative recurrence;
5.protect liver and enhance detoxification, improving liver function and repairing of liver tissue injury;
6. Anti-cardiovascular diseases via germanium eliminating toxins from blood, anti-hypertension, lower blood sugar and cholesterol.
1 . As active ingredients of drugs for cardiovascular disease, immunity enhancer, anti-aging and all kinds of free radical-related diseases, it is widely used in the fields of pharmaceutical and health products;
2. As active ingredients of products for anti-aging, it is widely used in cosmetics industry.