Pegged as the “herb of longevity,” gotu kola is a staple in traditional Chinese, Indonesian, and Ayurvedic medicine. Practitioners claim the medicinal plant has the power to boost brainpower, heal skin issues, and promote liver and kidney health .
Gotu kola is used to treat bacterial, viral, or parastitic infections such as urinary tract infection (UTI), shingles, leprosy, cholera, dysentery, syphilis, the common cold, influenza, H1N1 (swine) flu, elephantiasis, tuberculosis, and schistosomiasis.
Gotu kola is also used for fatigue, anxiety, depression, psychiatric disorders, Alzheimer's disease, and improving memory and intelligence. Other uses include wound healing, trauma, and circulation problems (venous insufficiency) including varicose veins, and blood clots in the legs.
Gotu Kola Extract/ Centella Asiatica Extract
2 Years When Stored Properly
Aerial Part(Dried, 100% Natural)
Asiaticoside 5% -90%,
Total Triterpenes 10% -80%,
Madecassic Acid 80%
TECA 75%, 95%
Light Yellow brown powder, slightly bitter taste.
TT, L/C , O/A , D/P
Test Method :
HPLC/ UV / TLC
Main Function of Gotu Kola Extract:
1. Regulate immunity and improve blood circulation;
2. To promote the formation of collagen, can compact the skin, get rid of excess fat;
3. Protect skin tissue, promote wound healing, treat skin ulcers, such as refractory trauma, skin tuberculosis and leprosy;
4. Nerve tonic, can improve memory, reduce mental fatigue;
5. Diuretic laxative;
6. It can reduce blood pressure, treatment of liver disease.
Certificate of Analysis
Gotu Kola Extract
Centella asiatica (L.) Urban
Assay(on dry basis)
Appearance & Color
Light Yellow brown powder
Odor & Taste
Plant Part Used
95% Through 80 Mesh